A new patch is live. Read below to learn about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post on the comment section below.
For bugs reporting, please mail to [email protected]
- Reverted to the old damage formula since too many complains due to low damage
- Damage reduction system: each monster will now have their own unique damage reduction buff which decreases their damage taken
- Monster's health (HP) decreases for some bosses and monsters
- Existing monsters with more than 5,000,000 HP have atleast 40% damage reduction, highest value at 81%
- New quest mode: quests would require a specific item to be inventory to be able to accept the quest - does not disappear when turning in
- Monster Immunity: some new bosses will imune to all stuns, freezes, and all other aura debuffs (more challenge!). * Immune * buff effect will be shown.
- Monster Attack Speed: some new monsters may attack faster than usual (previously fixed 2.5 seconds)
- VIP contracts became temporarily untradable due to inflation
- Greed Enchantments drop rate raised by 0.5%
- PvP damage formula adjustment: no more 1-shot, only 10% damage output, base amplifier varies depending on target level; also affects heal over time
- Auto teleport to battlefield once arena queue is full in 5 seconds (if you are in queue). This include Guild Wars, all members will be teleported without member confirmation.
- Added command /queuecount - Type in the chat to see all arenas queue status
- Penalty for leaving on-going match. Battle Points will be deducted by 1000.
Published by rin